I want to connect my Elcometer device, so that I can start importing reading to TruQC.
To connect Elcometer device to TruQC:
- Turn on the Elcometer device
- Go to Menu > Bluetooth > Select "Enable Bluetooth"
- Go to your iPad > Settings > Bluetooth > Turn on Bluetooth
- Select the Device (Device Type/Bluetooth ID) and Pair it
- Accept the Pairing on the Elcometer device
- If you are unable to turn on your gauge, be sure to check that the batteries are inserted correctly.
- The device must be on and you must batch your readings for them to import into TruQC.
- Don't know what year your gauge was made? Go to Menu > About > Gauge Information. It will say the year of the device along the bottom of the screen.
- Want to program your device to take a certain number of readings per batch? For example, if you are using a scanning probe and only want to take three readings in each scan you can:
- Go to your Elcometer Settings
- Create Batch
- New Batch
- Fix Batch Size
- Now, you can adjust your batch size to what you require for that job